“There should be a thorough overhauling of the social system, and society should revert to the Vedic principles, that is, the four varnas and the four asramas.” Srimad Bhagvatam 4.29.54 Purport
Varnasrama College ONLINE (VCO) aims at laying the foundation for bringing about a gradual global social transformation through online training and education based on the ancient scientific principles and concepts of Sanatana Dharma, also known as Varnasrama Dharma — divine culture.
VCO will offer online courses by qualified and certified Vedic Teachers covering the four Vedic Sciences (Chatur Vidya) that encompass both the natural spiritual and natural material duties and responsibilities (sva-dharma) of all human beings.
- Establish an agrarian based society where the majority of people will live a localized life in villages.
- Demonstrate the ideals of sustainable and self-sufficient Vedic communities.
- Promote small-scale industries and revive/rejuvenate traditional technologies that are eco-friendly and safe to humans, animals, all species of life and to the environment.
- Introduce the scientific educational system of Gurukulas and Varnasrama Colleges.
- Re-establish a Cow Based Culture and a Cow Based Economy where natural agriculture and holistic cow care form the basis of life.
- Promote the practice of Krishna consciousness through the chanting of the holy names of God and the scientific process of Bhakti Yoga, devotional service to Lord Krishna.
- Teach and live the principles of the Vedic Culture in keeping with the perennial teaching of the Vedas with special emphasis on such books as Srimad Bhagavad-gita As It Is, Srimad-Bhagavatam, The Nectar of Devotion and Sri Caitanya-caritamrita.
- Uphold and spread the Sankirtan Mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as presented by our Vaisnava Acharyas, especially in keeping with the teachings of ISKCON Founder Acharya His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Publish articles, books and various literatures to help fulfill the above mentioned objectives.
- Establish and maintain librarians, archives of materials presented at the Varnasrama College ONLINE.
- Solicit donations in cash or kind in pursuance of the above stated objectives.