Srila Rupa Gosvami was the leader of all the Gosvamis, and to guide our activities he gave us this Upadesamrta (The Nectar of Instruction) to follow. As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left behind Him the eight verses known as Siksastaka, Rupa Gosvami gave us The Nectar of Instruction so that we may become pure Vaisnavas.
Topics covered on the course:
1. The Goal of Krsna Consciousness and the Means of Attaining It.
2. Controlling the Six Urges.
3. Obstacles to Devotional Service.
4. Principles that Aid Devotional Service.
5. Six Loving Exchanges.
6. Association According to Levels of Advancement.
7. Associating with the Pure Devotee.
8. Chanting the Holy Name.
9. Spontaneous Devotional Service in Practice.
10. The Hierarchy of the Material and Spiritual Worlds
12. The Hierarchy of Different Types of Human Beings
13. The Glories of Radha-kunda.
This course is a part of the complete Bhakti Sastri course. Students who pass the exam by the end of the course will be awarded a certificate by the Varnasrama College Online and the Bhakti Sastri certificate from the ISKCON Ministry of Education will be awarded once the students pass the complete Bhakti Sastri course (5 Units).
1. Sloka Memorization.
2. Closed Book Assessment.
3. Open Book Assessment.
4. Course Attendance.
The course will be interactive on Zoom. Interested students may register on the VCO and apply for the course.
For more information kindly contact:
Vishnurata dasa (Whatsapp: +91 9862084531) - VCO Director for Admission.
(Preface to NOI)